Moving is such a bad thing. Although I’m moving in october, my current rental place is acting all crappy. I hearby declare the “golddigger” status to them.. hmphhhh
I wasn’t in the mood to write anything today when this caught my eye in the email. I always trust the Brand Stila. theirs was the 1st gel liners & shadows I used (as an international brand when I was in India.) I guess Maybelline came up with a BB stick last year. And now I wonder… are stick foundations the new trend?
BTW – It comes in 8 shades and costs $38.
stila says : Correct color, reduce redness and brighten skin in one beautifully easy step with stila’s innovative color-correction stick. The buildable, high-definition formula glides on smoothly, leaving a natural-looking satin finish—while broad spectrum SPF 20 sun protection keeps you looking fresh and youthful.
Features and benefits:
- Highlighter Performing Pigments technology provides rich color payoff with staying power.
- Green core center corrects redness while promoting an even skin tone and healthy, youthful complexion.
- Dermaxyl peptide smooths fine lines and wrinkles and prevents signs of early aging.
- Antioxidant-rich gamma oryzanol contains photo-aging protection properties.
- Licorice extract helps brighten and reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Vitamin C and green tea extract brighten skin and provide antioxidant benefits.
- Vitamin E helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles while increasing moisture retention.
- Packaged in a convenient twist-up stick.
So, what do you think? are you as intrigued by the green core as I am?