Yes, I can’t get enough of these lip butters and yes… these days I’m hoarding lip products like hell… heheheh
I got my 1st lip butter in Cherry Tart (reviewed here ) and I knew I had to get more. I saw this particular lippie on Emma stone in the Revlon advert and then of course I HAD to have it…
On screen it looked lovely peachy pink and I thought it’d be close to the o rangy coraly summery shade but I totally forgot about photoshop.. LOL
Since I’ve already reviewed Cherry tart in detail, I will just sum it up:
– Its a nice cross between a lipstick and a balm.
– The formula is super smooth and buttery. They feel awesome on my lips. Very comfortable, not thick or heavy, and never drying. Like a light balm.
– This shade Peach parfait is really a nice MLBB. just a hint of peach.
– Revlon should really ease up on the glitter factor. This particular shade has way too much glitter.
– The glitter spreads on my face sometimes 🙁 its irritating after a while 🙁
– Great pigmentation. neither opaque, nor sheer. somewhere in between 🙂
– Some of them have a lot of glitter and it can get gritty after a while.
– Does not bleed or feather.
– does not settle into the fine lines. but exfoliating ur lips is always good 🙂
Verdict: Overall, I think these are awesome. I would definitely get some more 🙂
They are excellent for work or school. And soften the over-all look.
I highly recommend them 🙂
The full line of Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter is available in stores now and it is permanent. They retail in the $6.50-$7.50 range, depending on where you buy them.