I have used this palette for the tutorial.
2) Take a golden-yellow shade and apply it in a patting motion on the eyelid.
3) Take a dark green eyeshadow and with a pencil brush apply it on the crease and the outer V. you can create a slight wing if you want.
5) And now we go to a party like that….
LOL no we don’t. we go to step 6.
6) Blend blend and blend some more… blend in the crease and outwards. Also blend the orange inwards so it kinda looks like this. you can also add black to the outer V to create more depth.
7) highlight the part just below the brow-bone. And you can freshen up the yellow if you want.
Hope you all like the look and I’m so excited to do a lot more 🙂
P.S. Its thursday already… yayyyyyyyyyyyy