Giving you a detailed breakdown of the look- hope you all like it!
Warning: Pic heavy post 😉
1) Applied foundation – I used Revlon colorstay.
2) Apply a brown face paint/ gel liner / wet shadow on the area you want to work on- I applied Stila smudge pot in a brown/bronze shade. (I know it looks like mud as of now)
4) Now start applying semicircles facing each other randomly all over the face. I have applied with bigger deeper strokes just so they can be visible on camera. you can apply thin, small circles too. I used the stila gel liner in black for this…. you can use any black eyeliner.
5) Apply a cat eye kinds liner on your upper and lower lashline… darken it so that it peeks through the brown. I also put fake eyelashes for the added drama.
7) I Concealed my lips using a concealer and applied Mac nightmoth lipliner just in the middle topped with a nude lipgloss. I was trying to do a heart shape but it kinda messed up.. hehehhe
These are some of my
Hope you liked my quick halloween look!!! Do comment below if you have any feedback or suggestion…toodles!~