1) Prep and prime your eyes – I’m using Nyx eyeshadow base.2) Take a deep black eyeliner and line ur eyes closest to the lash line but very dark and wing it a bit beyond the eye and bring it in till the ? of the eye – like so:
(Don’t worry if its a bit messy) Now smudge the eyeliner
4) Now take a metallic silver (shimmery) and apply it on the inner ? of the eye blending it with the gray shadow… Bring it just above the crease. Like so:
5) Apply a black eyeliner on the lower water-line and on the lash line apply the gray eyeshadow used earlier. I’ve used Kat Von d eyeliner.
8) Curl your lashes and apply Mascara… IMO- A Mascara is a must in case of smokey eyes because sometimes too much depth can cause the eyes to appear close- a Mascara makes them appear more opened – you know what I mean?
9) Apply a great but a bit low-stated lipstick of your choice… I applied Revlon Colorburst lipstick Carnation topped with Revlon colorburst Lipgloss Crystal Lilac 🙂