- Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick #101 Review, Photos & Swatches
- Birthday Haul!!!! featuring Chanel, LAdy Gaga, MUFE & more….
- My experience with the Anastasia brow grooming and my 1st youtube video!
- Review : Reviva Labs Pomegranate/Lactic Acid Exfoliant.
- Sigma exclusive sale for July 2013 : 20% off!!!
- NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE 2013: TOP BEAUTY PICKS.
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick – Violet Plum Review, Swatches & EOTD!
Get this in your email
Get my favourite brushes here :)
Category Archives: Beauty
After all the festivities going on my blog since last week [check out the past 5-6 posts if you donno what I’m talking about] I thought I’d mellow down and write a sweet simple post. And before dabbling on more video making , which was fun btw , I’d introduce you to a lippie which I’ve been reaching out for a lot lately. It’s mild and mellow and cute – like me! (yeah, I should cut down on cawffee)
Hey you lovelies…. hope you all are having a great week. Last week was my birthday and even though I thought I wouldn’t… I hauled like cray cray!!! I’m so excited to use every single thing!!! Ok! I wont blabber … Continue reading
Have you ever felt that whatever know about a particular thing all your life is wrong? I felt the exact same thing after I finished my brow grooming session with the Anastasia beauties this weekend. I have been grooming my … Continue reading
If you know me or have been visiting this space lately, you’d know my love for face packs & exfoliators. So when I got a product which has both & clay…. I jumped to try it!!!
Reviva Labs has over 38 years experience in making all natural skin care products that help us achieve healthy and younger-looking skin. Natural skin care products are always better than the ones that contain chemical. We always have to use products that won’t hurt our precious skin!
Cost : $19.00