Hey everyone… wish you all a very happy Valentine’s day. although it doesn’t really feel all that butterflies-inducing now but one good thing is that it falls on a weekend! This look is not exactly a special one but for chic as who are pressed for time and want to look put together in no time. I have not used a lot of products but just some key necessary ones. This whole look got done in under 10 mins. Also, it’s a little nippy here in SoFla so I threw on my favorite light sweater : I did put on my new leather jacket later on but sadly no pics. Anywho…. here are the details :
1) Garnier Anti-aging BB cream : This is my new go-to. It has the perfect moisture and the perfect tint for my oily-combo skin. Love it.
2) Neutrogena Shine control powder : I like it as a setting powder. It mattifies nicely without adding any more color to the face and keeps it matte and fresh looking. Great for a drugstore powder. [Also shown HERE]
3) Senna brow tint : I got this during the Makeup Show [Read more about it HERE]. Senna is very famous for their brow products among Hollywood celebrities. I saw Eugenia Weston in action and was glad to meet her personally and pick her brains. This is slightly gold tinted but suits me well. My brows remain tame for a long time even in the humid weather!
4) Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess – Just a wash of this on my cheeks and on the eyelid. It gives a lovely bronzy glow.
5) Bobbi Brown twist up pencil : It is frikkin amazing…. my super oily hooded lids love it. I can safely say that it is in my HG list now!
6) Bobbi Brown lipstick in Plum Rose : I got this a couple months back and have been using it ever since. Great quality, looks cute and awesome pigmentation. Just that it does not stay long…
Hope you guys liked the quick FOTD…. I was planning to do a get ready with me video but too much is happening on my end and I don’t think i’d be able to devote much time in editing… unless, I make a talk through. What do you guys think? Do let me know in the comments below!