- REVIEW : MARC JACOBS AIR BLUSH SOFT GLOW DUO
- My nieces love me thanks to Groupon!
- Review : OZ Naturals SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Moisturizer
- Make your foundation shade perfect using the Body Shop Shade Adjusting Drops!
- How Groupon coupons fixed my gifting crisis!
- Do you change your skincare every season???
- Building your immunity when season’s change!!!!
- A quick lunch date FOTD!
- First haul of 2016!
- Hide your holiday chin with Pur Minerals Cameo Contour Dual-Ended Contour Stick
November 4, 2013
I had sworn off gel liners due to their waxy contents because I have serious hooded eyes & no matter how expensive or how well known a product I use, it still starts forming a ring around my eyes by the middle of the day. So far only liquid liners have been really trustworthy for me. But should that stop me from buying a gel liner? The blogger in me hides in a corner before answering that! LOL
Smashbox says : Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner is an innovative gel-based eye liner formulation that glides on easily and is waterproof and crease-resistant, giving you the power to create stay-put eyes like never before. Available in 3 high-intensity shades, these jewel-toned treasures deliver sexy, modern looks that beauty fans are sure to lust after. Available in 6 shades
November 1, 2013
I always wanted to try the OCC lip tars since I’ve heard so much about them. A ton of vloggers rave about them and they look fab too in their tiny tubes! They just launched a new range of gloss stains and Even though I loved a few colors, especially Black Metal Dahlia I’m glad I just go
October 31, 2013
HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone