Laura Mercier Oil-free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Review, Swatches and FOTD.
My Experience with the product: I am using this product since about 3 months now and I am very happy with it.
It just matches my skin so well and seeps inside so there is no cakey residue or crinkling around the nose or mouth.. Also, it does not settle in the fine lines and spreads evenly. I use a stippling brush to apply this. I just dot my face with this and spread with the stippling brush. I re-apply sometimes on my cheeks or near my nose if I have some redness but one application is enough. It gives a nice dewy finish so on my good-skin days I don’t even apply a powder on top. but Ideally I do dab a bit of some pressed powder. Just gives a nice even finish. Make sure that you use a finishing powder to set your look though. Otherwise this will just feel moist all day.
- Great for everyday use.
- Provides a light-medium coverage.
- Spreads evenly.
- Wide array of shades.
- Sinks into the skin nicely but doesn’t settle in the fine lines.
- Gives a very natural even finish.
- Has SPF20.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Very expensive at almost 45$ with tax.
- Not for people who want a heavy coverage.( I can sometimes see some of my open pores)
- Doesn’t give a matte finish – so if you roam out in the sun for long you might get oily
- I have heard from some people that a BB cream works the same way.
Verdict: It IS a great T M and works great but is it realy worth spending 45$? I don’t think so. I would think 10 times before buying this next or rather try a BB cream…
So which Tinted moisturizer do you like?