- Birthday Haul!!!! featuring Chanel, LAdy Gaga, MUFE & more….
- My experience with the Anastasia brow grooming and my 1st youtube video!
- Review : Reviva Labs Pomegranate/Lactic Acid Exfoliant.
- Sigma exclusive sale for July 2013 : 20% off!!!
- NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE 2013: TOP BEAUTY PICKS.
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick – Violet Plum Review, Swatches & EOTD!
- MAC LIPGLASS IN SPITE Review, Swatches!
Get this in your email
Get my favourite brushes here :)
Monthly Archives: September 2011
So, as a part of the affiliate program, sigma agreed to give my awesome followers a cleansing and Polishing tool (reviewed HERE). Isn’t that awesome??? See- I love you guys sooo much *group hug* Continue reading
The Sigma Cleansing & Polishing Tool comes in a cute box with the main device and 3 brush heads – which is a great thing- The soft, medium and firm- for different skin types. I’d suggest to use the soft one a few times so that the skin gets used to the scrubbing factor before graduating to the other stronger brushes.The rotating brush head has two speeds so all you have to do is glide it gently over your skin. Continue reading
Cant wait to try on the colors this is like a field trip!!! hehehehe BTW- Ive a great surprise for my followers- If you guess it you get a free point!!! until later amigos….. muahhh!
Anywho, coming back to the review, I have an on and off affair with dark under eye circles which by now everyone knows. hehehe [please dont take me to that horrid Jerry Springer show]
The most helpful cure for this is to sleep 7-8 hours daily and be stress free and all but since that’s not possible we search the artificial cures like under eye cream, concealers etc… Continue reading