- Birthday Haul!!!! featuring Chanel, LAdy Gaga, MUFE & more….
- My experience with the Anastasia brow grooming and my 1st youtube video!
- Review : Reviva Labs Pomegranate/Lactic Acid Exfoliant.
- Sigma exclusive sale for July 2013 : 20% off!!!
- NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE 2013: TOP BEAUTY PICKS.
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick – Violet Plum Review, Swatches & EOTD!
- MAC LIPGLASS IN SPITE Review, Swatches!
Get this in your email
Get my favourite brushes here :)
Monthly Archives: July 2011
So tell me , how many of you get miffed taking appointments with hair stylists, go there, try your best to explain what you want – in the end only to find that your money +tip has gone in the drain (along with your hair). I know that cutting hair is an art and I truly respect hair stylists… but in the last 1 year i dreaded cutting my hair and avoided it only for these reasons… as other DIY things that I do- I really wished if I could cut or at least could trim my own hair. And then one day I saw CREA CLIP on a blog. Continue reading
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SO I was browsing though my regular mags and got to see some looks.. I liked these 2 a lot and then there was Ma’m GAGA again… well, see for yourself Actually these are very wearable looks and can be easily tried out by my fashionista friends Continue reading
Hey my beauties, how’s the weekend going??? who saw new movies? and who went camping???
As you can see I’m the latest (or the very late) blogger to join the sigma bandwagon!!! Like many of you I would also like to get my collection of sigma brushes and they being very kind to us bloggers have arranged for one of you to get a lovely travel size Sigma E25 Travel Blending Brush!!! Continue reading
Who all are in awe of the Sigma brushes??? and the special cup holder that comes with it??? yeahh me tooo… actually even if we dont have the entire brush collection like the Pros; we can still use the cup holder to keep our existing brushes… I, personally, have no more than a couple of important brushes and I’m slowly building Continue reading