Hey ppl, wats up? tomorrow is the most awaited day of the week and m already excited… yayyyy. Ive requested my hubby to take me out loitering and window shopping this week coz I just realised I havent shopped in more than a month wierd naa!!! let me tell my bro and see him all surprised.. hahaha
So last weekend we just went out for a while and I tried out my STILA RUNWAY PALETTE. Its one of their highly requested and rated palettes. Its one of the Stila LE products, these can still be found at various etailers. I got mine at beautycrunch for $15 or so. Great purchase; highly recommended. will review it soon
So I just tried a simple going-out look with it which turned out something like this:
1) Primed my eyes.
2) applied the middle light brown shade on the lid upto the crease.
3) Applied the last brown(it has purplish undertones) on the crease and the outer-V and blended everything well till no sharp edges were visible.
4) I kept the look simple and muted as this was just a casual outing.
5) Oh and I used revlon colorstay foundation mixed with my aveeno face moisturizer.
And then applied the STILA GEL LINER (will review this too) :
I finished this with revlon colorburst lipstick in CARNATION and topped it off with a nude lipgloss from smashbox. The finished look came as:
That day I was really missing mom so I made nice pav bhaji and topped it off with a very yummy beringer wine… trust me- grt combo
Also would like to share with u guys a view from our terrace.
hope you liked the post and If you try out the look do share pics and we’ll be happy
have a grt weekend lovelies…. huggsss
I came across healthysparx.com while trying to search my diet related queries. I have seen all kinds of informative sites in the past but this came across as a fresh perspective where health is concerned. It covers a vast range of topics right from Flu to dental to melanoma to schizphrenia to basic everyday health questions. you name it – the site has it. To join the site you have 2 options to join it through facebook or twitter. you are then directed to a series of topics which you can add to your list and as I said before the topics cover everything related to health, dieases, prevention etc.the huge number of followers comprise doctors, managers,engineers and also normal people who can ask any question bothering them and the questions will be answered by a panel of experts or they can be discussed by other followers like us. I was having a few doubts of my own regarding body fat, obesity and the likes. I have been visiting the forums frequently for a few days now and a lot of confusion has been cleared now. Im definitely hooked.
sharing the screen look :
Do visit the site and let me know what you think of it.. hope it helps..
Hey pallies- hope u all had a great weekend! Was sifting and surfing through some magazines the other day and found some classy celebrities and some absolutely horrendous…
So presenting this weeks best and the worst dressed!!! hope u enjoy!!
THE BEST DRESSED LIST:
1) Leighton Meester: loved her classy Michael Kors gown at the Los Angeles Special Screening of The Roommate.
2) Emma Roberts: Loved her casual effortless style. and the cardigan loooks very interesting with beachy waves and minimal jewellery.
this look can never go wrong Also- the boots look just the right length.
3) Rose Bryne: A semi-formal attire which looks great to be worn for lunches or an exhibition. very well muted and looks classy.
thumbs up to this one!
THE WORST DRESSED LOT:
1) ASHLEY OLSEN : OMG -she looks like a cross between a bag lady and a Palestinian man in this outfit . What was she thinking? Or was it just a bad hair day? terribly gone wrong- gal- u need a stylist ASAP!!
cant believe I used to love her as a child artist!
2) Christina Aguilera in this strange mix of Lady Gaga and Madonna . I dont think overdone sparkly style suits her at all! I prefer when she does classic looks with a vintage edge. What exactly is she trying prove?
3) This week’s worst look Award has to go to Lady Gaga! Who shows up to a bal game in their underwear? Ok so she has a Yankees shirt on – but still! No!
As it is looking at her ALEJANDRO outfit was a torture… and now this!!!
Well, hope u all had a good laugh – hehehe- will get back with more tidbits soon… enjoy ur week!!!
My first review of the year for this site is for QUEEN HELENE MINT JULEP MASQUE. I swear to God this has become my new HG product.. my skin is combo-oily and majorly acne prone so this has been very helpful for me.
As the product says: this Helps dry up acne pimples, rinse away blackheads and shrink enlarged pores. I have been using it quite frequently and I must say my skin feels a lot better. As like any mask you need to apply it on a clean face and neck and leave it for 15 mins or until it dries up (sometimes I’ve even left it overnight.) Its very gentle on the skin, does not stretch out the skin while drying. After Washing off my face feels really clean and supple. I’m very lazy and not so consistent with my skin care routine but I’m sure if I’m regular enough it will clear out whatever blemishes or bumps I have. The mask is deep green in color and is a bit minty-smelling. but the smell does not irritate you. comes for about $8-10 for about 225gms. but it’ll last you for a pretty long time. I use it on my hubby too.
Here’s a swatch :
And now on my face – LOL:
Definitely a must buy. I got this because beauty gurus all over You-tube raved over it. This seriously works (OMG- they shud hire me now…lolzz) I would definitely recommend this to everyone having oily acne prone skin and black heads.
-> Gives a very calming effect when applied.
-> The skin tends to feel very fresh and breathable after washing off.
-> does not burn or irritate the skin.
-> easily available in drugstores and online.
-> I’m buying my next one very soon
-> Sometimes gets a little stuck-up so u need to apply pressure the tube but other than that i have yet to find a negative point.
Overall I would give it 4 stars out of 5.
Hope u gals liked my article.. Will be back with a lot more. thanks again
Do give ur honest feedback and suggestions. brickbats welcome too
PS: With my every article i will be giving one Tip-of-the-day
So todays TOTD: use ur dark eyeshadows as liners. It will be interesting to have colorful liners at times when u dont dress-up ur eyes..